Studies in Business and Administration specialized in marketing/market research at the University of Trier.
University degree: Dipl.-Kauffrau (MBA).
30 years of experience in the area of marketing/market research:
In market research companies for external
- industrial goods industry
- urban planning industry
- consumer goods industry
In companies for internal stakeholders
- tourism industry
- pharmaceutical industry
Within the last 20 years I have been working for the European Headquarter of a Japanese pharmaceutical company (Daiichi Sankyo).
I have built up as well as established ‘the Market Research Department Oncology’ within Daiichi Sankyo Europe. Beyond that I had the functional lead for all European oncology market research issues.
I am well-experienced in the therapeutic areas of:
- Planning and controlling of market research budgets
- Project lead
- market analysis
- Competitive Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- market research studies on regional as well as on global levels
- Project management
- definition of information needs, briefing, selection, supervision of agencies
- Professional guidance of internal customers as well as the development of customer-focused recommendations
- Product Management
- Business Development
- New Product Planning
- Market Access
- Representation of European interests within interdisciplinary teams on regional as well as on a global level
Request for more information