For your specific project I will select the most appropriate market research approach:
Primary market research projects:
- Qualitative MR approaches will be proposed whenever you need professional insights from dedicated specialists (expert interviews, focus groups). Insights will be challenged and analysed. You will get a tailor-made analysis including a checklist with action items as well as recommendations for a successful implementation of your strategy. Of course, I will supervise the market research agency. If there are any limitations regarding time and/or budget I will be more than happy to conduct and analyse the qualitative market research myself.
- Hands-on-experience qualitative projects:
- testing of target product profiles according to an R&D molecule proposed for the indication multiple sclerosis
- testing of scientific messages with regard to an R&D molecule proposed for cancer treatment (importance and credibility of medical messages)
- identification of an ideal application for a pipeline compound proposed for the treatment of osteoporosis (focus groups with experts in the area of osteoporosis: Advantages/disadvantages of oral versus i.v. application)
- Quantitative MR approaches will be proposed when you need reliable and robust market evaluations. Based on representative interviews with your (potential) target group you will gain significant insights into current and future usage and/or behaviour. You will benefit from my professional network to identify and choose the market research agency which offers the best approach. The agency will be supervised related to your specific needs. As a result, you will get solution-related analyses that will enable you to implement promising strategies.
- Hands-on experience quantitative project:
- tracking study of a newly launched anti-hypertension drug
- testing of the promotional campaign prior to the launch of a new anti-hypertension drug
- evaluation of the market potential of an R&D molecule proposed for the indication NSCLC by assuming different scenarios (conjoint analysis)
Secondary market research projects:
You need to optimize your strategy regarding your competitive environment. You will benefit from my competitive analysis which will provide you with all relevant data as well as with tailor-made recommendations for your strategy. If you don’t have any access to secondary data sources I am ready to identify the relevant agencies as well as taking care of the implementation.
- Hands-on-experience secondary market research projects:
- analysis of IMS databases (sales , sales volume, Rx, promotional data)
- analysis of patient databases in the area of oncology such as IMS Oncology Analyzer, Ipsos European Oncology Monitor
- competitive intelligence regarding oncology/haematology projects (selection and supervision of the agencies)
- competitive analysis of pharmaceutical companies with an oncology unit regarding organizational aspects (definition of benchmarks in relation to required employees)
Request for more information